Highlights of 2009

In April My sister had her second son.
Ryan and his new brother Jacob.

Maple Lake
June camping at Maple Lake. School's out, time to relax. We love it.
Then off to Lake Tahoe for my sister's wedding.
We love you Katie and Brent. Congratulations to two wonderful people that we adore.
So glad that you are a part of the family Brent.
Such a fabulous day.

Sisters by chance, friends by choice. I love you!


The Girls.


It's not often the Duncan's get together. Memorable moment.

Make a wish Katelyn. A decade old, enjoy every moment.


What would the year be without dressing up in costume. Why is is so much fun? Happy Halloween!
Our niece, Jill Carter, was married to Craig Butler in the Oquirh Mountain, Utah Temple. Congratulation to an amazing couple. Welcome to the family Craig.



Wow! Thanksgiving, what can I say? A first for our family. Kyle home from Iraq, all together for the first time since my brother and sister have been married and had children. There really isn't anything like family. I love you guys.
All together for Thanksgiving.



Curtis and Jenna and I were in the Nutcracker Ballet during the Christmas season of 2009. I can't even explain how much fun that was for me. It was a childhood dream come true. Of course in my dreams I was always the lead dancer, Claira, but to be on the stage with those talented dancers was pretty much amazing. Anytime I can bring a tear to my dad's eye is good enough for me.

No comments: